18 April 2012

Hurt

You were right, I was hurt.

I thought about it again in the shower from the beginning. I was angry not just about that twist, but also, before that, when I needed someone, and I thought she's the one on my side, she has chosen to tell him that "if you had told me before I would not let her know". She was not on my side from day one. Maybe it was a way to get close to them in expense of me. I immediately concluded I cannot trust a person like that. Twisted my words and telling people a completely different story made me angry, but that's after trust had sailed away. Oh yeah, and the facebook statuses.

And no, both of us know I can never pretend nothing has happened anymore.

I was surprised that you point to the very reason of my feeling and attitude. Other people probably think it's because of something else, or someone else. No, I was never that considerate for other people's business. It's actually about I, me and myself.

20th January 2010.

I was just reading the other blog. The dialogue I copied. I reread it. And, sorry all I have in mind is hate and despise.

No comments:

Post a Comment