20 August 2012

Ignore

I have been avoiding to face the conflict all these times by totally ignoring the situation and the person, even it means I am doing this in a completely awkward and obvious and impolite way. I do not believe this will eventually be resolved and I doubt I do want it to be resolved.

I am being naive and stupid, maybe. Yet I have to continue because I cannot think of a better way. Maybe there are better ways, but those are not what I am willing to do.

Sometimes I still have bad dreams about this. Full of hate. Not mentioning that in real life does not stop my emotional feelings. Time has not dissolve the issue.

It's not about anyone else, it's only about what has been done to me. And no, I never want to hear any explanations nor excuses - not saying there's anyone wanted to give one.

No comments:

Post a Comment