03 June 2010

Killing in Cumbria

Good that I saw this guy’s email this morning. I have this feeling in particularly after looking at the Cumbria’s killing news. I know UK is a big place, but who knows where this guy is at the moment, for he the free soul runs around with no boundaries. I do know where my other friends are in UK though.

It’s such a sad news. So many people died or injured. I honestly have no idea why people would go out and shoot others, whom they don’t know. Why on their way to hell they have to drag people along to grave as well? And leave endless pain for their families and friends? This reminds me about three years ago, April 16, 2007, massacre in Virginia Tech in US; and the school killing incidents happened in China last several months.

It’s very sad, and terrifying.

Deus nobiscum omnibus.

No comments:

Post a Comment