29 June 2010

Busy & Sick

Yes, I haven't update my blog for so long, I know.

I have been thinking much less. In the past even when I am busy, I can think a lot in my brain at the same time, sometimes lose concentration on my work as well when I am sad. Now my brain doesn't wander all the time. Stay focus on what I am doing, and you know, recently, I am extremely busy, no time to do anything outside work and study.

I am a bit sick, for several days already. However, I have to go to work everyday because there are heaps going on at the moment and I really can't take any time off. I am now drinking some 京都念慈菴川貝枇杷膏+water which I took from Joe's office. Hopefully that will make me well for tomorrow client site visit.

Very sleepy.

Cold and rainy all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Things are quite hectic these two weeks...hopefully next week will be smoother.

    ReplyDelete