08 January 2012

0067

00 and 67 got married last night. So we said now "3 down (me, May, Annie), 3 to go (Hilda, Gigi, Johnny)".

It was a good day although weather was bad. I brought Caelum to the bride's home in the morning. So he had participated in the event. Then I sent him to my parents place because the dinner would be too late for him. Caelum enjoyed the morning with all these beautiful bridesmaids and sisters, smiled to everyone who came to talk to him.

Annie was very pretty. Well the bride is always the prettiest on the wedding day. I do not know Richard well because he's mostly in Fiji and they met in University. During University Gigi and Annie have their commerce etc friend circles that Hilda and I not very close with. Hilda probably knows them better as she's Annie's cousin and they do hang out sometimes.

It's good. Its good. Brought back so much memories. Ah the old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment