09 February 2012

Away from home

On my way to Napier. I am not sure whether I have been to Napier before but there's no memory of this place in my mind. Apparently it is the Art Deco capital of the world. Let's check it out. I will be staying in the Art Deco Masonic Hotel tonight. From the name I can imagine it would look a bit old.

This is the very first day I left Caelum and Nick for a night since Caelum was born. I still have taken pictures of my boy today, early in the morning at a quarter to six. I won't see them till tomorrow evening and this is the first time i don't see Caelum for a night. Hmm guess i will video call them later.

Everytime I go on trip i would think that I should have bought the 11 or 13 inch MacBook Air with i7 and extra 4GB RAM and Windows installed. It would be so handy. Yet everytime after the trip I think it is too expensive and put the idea off. This time I may just make up my mind. Will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment