30 June 2005

JBoy in Queenstown, Greg in Canada...

JBoy is going to Queenstown for a week tomorrow, and Greg is off from last Saturday. Two team leaders are not here, Alex is definitely pushing all of us to Berry. Alex is covering client side stuff, and I am basically covering development and bug fixing. That's what JBoy told Joe, however I think there are not going to be many bugs anyway.

Today JBoy came in for an hour at around 5pm (precisely it's less than an hour). Well, I have no idea why he came in. Sit down, talk a little bit to Mal, talk a little bit to Rob, and lastly talk a little bit to me, then I kick his ass home. What's the point of coming to "work" for an hour? Sounds like he just want to ride his motorbike...

Greg keeps sending funny diary to us through email. He does have a sense of humour, ha-ha.

Will JBoy bring us some snow, and will Greg bring us good news from the client, let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment