01 October 2009

Bob and Estee’s wedding

It’s Bob and Estee’s wedding on 29th September 2009 Tuesday. It was a really good day. Yes, it’s raining all day long, even when I was driving to the wedding. So I prayed in the car for rain to go away on arrival (because my dress is long, and quite trouble to carry an umbrella and my dress), and prayed for no rain whenever the ceremony has to be outdoor. Thanks God for answering that (he always allow me to have whatever weather I pray for, very nice). On arrival, rain stopped, and sun came out for the time when Estee was throwing the flower bouquet and when we were taking photos outside.

Leanne didn’t run up and catch the flower bouquet, so disappointing. :P

As I said, it’s a really good day. Everyone’s happy. We went back in for dinner after some photos. Rando and Johnny have to speak for our beloved Bobby. I cannot stand Rando’s try-to-be-serious face, hahaha. Hugh has been taking photos whole day with his extremely heavy camera – ya, real heavy! I carried that for 5 mins and now my left arm still sore. As dinner started, rain started again as well. There were lightening strikes, the sky occasionally lighted up.

Hugh spent yesterday tidying up the photos, and he’s going to upload the rest…maybe tonight?! I had put the first 24 I got from him yesterday, but, ya, there’s no Bob and Estee, hahaha… see them from here: Album

image

No comments:

Post a Comment