01 February 2011

15 mins before meeting

I was feeling pretty good in the weekend, not much cramping, not much uncomfortable. Only yesterday I was really tired, slept in the afternoon, and slept early at night again.

Started listening to Mozart, although I do not think there will really be any advantage, more like an urban myth. Well, still, better than listening to stupid noisy music I suppose.

I have gained some weight already! Yes! Sigh... hope I won't get too fat at the end...!

Dad started looking at stuff in HK, and told me to see this site (layout is... not so good). Things are so expensive. No matter how good a news is, the reality side is always depressing, haha. Guess parents are a bit excited too. Myself? I am not dare to be too excited until I know this little thing here is healthy and will grow into a big thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment