28 February 2011

Considering

I may drop the Latin paper… which is a sad thing for me. Nick, Joe and mum all told me to drop, and I said I will think about it. They are just worried that having my work, my study and “this complication” it’s not the right time to continue. They rather I slept for those hours.

I don’t know. I really love my study, but if you ask me whether I can be sure I am going to be well for the net 4 months, I surely can’t guarantee, especially some of my m/s symptoms are back these days, having a little bit of hard time everyday – luckily not too much.

Virgil’s Aeneid XII.

I even bought the book already! So no matter I am going to drop the class or not, I am still going to read it! 0_0

My dear Virgil… forgive me if I am not going to study this paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment