02 February 2011

Am I really gaining weight too fast?

IMG_1102_bwThe truth is: No I have only gained 0.3kg. However during night time, I can blow up another 1.5kg for some strange reason. Maybe it’s only water, maybe because I ate too much during the day. However after a night, when I wake up in the morning and weight again, it’s actually not much difference from my original weight.

Mind you that, compare to last year the same time, I have gained 3 kgs in the year.
Alright, so I have to stop eating continuously, unrestrictedly. Less carbohydrates. Not because I am trying to reduce weight now, just that I cannot let myself increase weight too quickly. Plus, 1.5kg difference between day and night, probably a little bit too much, not making too much sense. I better be careful on my diet. A little bit control is required.

Still have eaten a lot today – that was before my phone conversation with mum. So from tonight, I will try eating less, haha.

Friend’s wedding not the coming Saturday, but next'; also another one in early march, one at the end of March, and one at the end of April. I should really behave… behave, behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment