11 September 2008

in bed, blah blah blah

It's 10:45 p.m. now. I should go to sleep very soon, since tomorrow is another working day. The good thing is, it's Friday, and I usually work much less on Friday. I am not a workaholic like JD, not even half of his workaholic behaviour. I am a good girl, sleep early, get up... not so early, balance between work and life most of the time even among my busiest time.

That's probably the reason why i don't think I am qualified to be a "geek". A geek, to me, has to love his job, love coding, excited about new technology... I do love my job, but my ambition is to work part time only and the rest of my time can be spent on studying Arts subjects or learning something different. I do love coding, though I do love too many other things more than coding, such as nature, dogs, cats, artworks, literature, operas, Classic Pooh, pretty dresses, House M.D., Dexter, Bones, pretty jewelleries, food,...etc.I am excited about new technology, when I notice strategically how that technology can be recognised and applied in the market. For very cool technologies that have not much practical value, honestly I am not that interested.

Hmm... actually I am quite girly most of the time. I love princess stories and cute icons (although I also love transformers especially Optimus Prime) and I wear cat pyjamas every night. I love dresses and don't like wearing trousers. See, it's not that I don't want to be a "geek", it's more like I don't qualify to be one.

yep, it's not about whether I am always trying to deny or not. :P

11:09 p.m. Time to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment