16 September 2008

Migraine

Last night I had severe headache which causing nausea. I wanted to throw up but I couldn't. Since I don't have nausea normally with headache, it wasn't something usual. However there were several times in the past I got a severe headache with nausea. Last time was about half a year ago (I think?), that time I cried in bed because little-prince was not here and I felt so painful. When he came back he was shocked and thought there was a robbery or something like that.

So my Dr. J said from my answers to his questions it's probably a migraine. Can you believe that Dr. J actually sent me a wikipedia link to migraine instead of throwing me a book or medical terms or barely understandable medical explanation? Anyway... so I probably had migraine last night. I was strong, I didn't cry this time, because little-prince coincidentally told me not to cry if I have severe headache at night before he went out. I was good.

Apparently I shouldn't continue to sit in front of the TV until my condition became too bad, because TV's light and noise had been making my migraine worse actually. I didn't know that. Actually it's the same for last time, I was watching TV from my PC, and was getting worse and worse, without knowing that I was probably photophobia and hyperacusis at that stage.

Unfortunately, the trigger is very hard to identify. I forgot what did I do or eat or what so special about the day last time when I have migraine. I will try to remember what had happened yesterday and if I get it again next time hopefully I will be able to identify the trigger.

Maybe, at the end, it's just stress... hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment