21 March 2009

A Good Saturday

It's a nice day today.

We went to Enoch's 21st party. It's a cool party. Nice weather, good food, good speeches, heaps of people. My little-prince left early for a wedding, I prefer not to go to that wedding. So I stayed for a bit longer. Parents and brother went to the party as well. It's interesting to see daddy's face turn red and a bit embarrassed when Enoch specially thanked him for teaching him academic and life experience. Myself? I ate too much, and probably gained some more weight, hahaha. Who cares.

They were three cute dogs. I took photo of them with the crappy camera on my phone again. Let me post them up later. One of them looks like the dragon in the Neverending Story. Jacky said that's a dragon though. I said that's a dragon with dog face, he said maybe it's this dog has a dragon face.



I unintentionally stepped on a foot of one of the dogs, because he's too small. This baby, cried and instantly lied on the ground with his back and play dead. Ya, play dead! Crazy and cunning.

After I left the party, I went to Botany to do some shopping. I know! I know! But I haven't do any shopping for months already... Have been behaving so well since I started learning guitar! ANYWAY. Forgive me this one single time. It's just that I only have one pair of working trousers, I need another pair... and end up bought some other things.

When I came home, the weather was so good . Irresistibly I took out my outdoor chair and 小幸, had some fun under the sun, until the sun was too strong even for my back. Lovely.

Tonight we are going to Chris' place. Probably a round of Shadow, depends on whether we have enough people or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment