21 May 2009

It's winter now

It's very very cold these two days. Winter has arrived. We probably only had a day of autumn this year. Don't even have time to take out winter clothes.

It's freezing cold. And I am worse at withstanding cold weather now. A very bad thing for me, coz I cannot wear too many clothes, and I cannot wear most of the wool products. So I am cursed by cold weather, although most of the people think I don't wear enough clothes because I want to look cool... actually I want to be "warm", haha.

I want to say "I don't like winter", but people are saying that there are too many things I don't like already, so maybe I will leave winter alone this time. What about saying "I like summer much much more"?

Ah, spent quite a number of words talking about weather and season again. Typical thing I'd do.

Let me keep my Cinderella schedule: sleep before 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment