20 April 2011

Black & White

I am in a very rational state at the moment. As I have said yesterday, I am very concentrated on my work. Basically no time and space to think about other things, and keep feeling a day passes too fast for me to implement more. For the sake of rewriting the product I even had slipped some client work during the day - that's why I had to work tonight until I have been called off by Nick, told me to go to sleep. I can tell myself is in the geeky mode. Even my blog became not interesting because my brain is not interesting at the moment.

Sorry to be a boring person but all I have in mind are features, what I should do tomorrow, what else need to be done, and when will I finish them all.

This sounds sad, so black and white. It's not colourful at all.

Let me finish all these and find my life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment