06 September 2011

Keystroke counter and wedding ring

Read the following from PostSecret today, it’s actually from a month ago, but I haven’t read PostSecret for a while. Read it, it’s actually very interesting.

[The following email was posted with permission. The wedding band has been removed and Federal Expressed back to the sender.]


Dear Frank,

This past week you should have received a postcard with a keystroke counter and a wedding ring. My husband used the keystroke counter to spy on me during my affair.

Is there anyway I can get my ring back? You can post the secret, maybe another person can learn from it, how much damage an affair can cause and how easy it is to be caught.

We're going through marriage counseling now and I'm trying to make amends. Neither of us wants to split our home and our two kids up because of a mistake I made.

Thank you very much.

On one hand I am glad that they are trying to work things out, on the other hand I am amazed with several things:

  1. The ring actually got posted to PostSecret successfully – no one took it!
  2. People use keystroke counter to spy on affairs?!
  3. Neither of them want to split.

Overall it’s an interesting story to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment