28 September 2011

The sign

Caelum is arriving very soon. I had a "show" last night. Funny that I didn't know I should be expecting that, so I was a bit panic when I see the blood red colour. I called mum and midwife. Midwife said it's okay and just put a pad and go back to sleep and give her a call this morning. So I did.

No regular pain till now though. Apparently after show, some people will deliver the baby in 24 hours, some will be days, and some can be a week or two. So there's nothing definite there. Midwife said given Caelum keeps moving, nothing too worry there, just give her a call again this afternoon, and keep the Friday appointment with her.

Ante natal class told me about contraction, but didn't tell me about Bloody Show! Made me worry last night and woke Nick up too. Good that he could finally go back to sleep although it wasn't too well and I could kind of go back to sleep too.

Oh he is really coming soon and possibly any time from now. May not be able to go to baby show on Saturday, dinner with friends on Saturday night, nor attend my baby shower the coming Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment