19 May 2006

Little-Prince is sick again...

My Little-Prince is sick again, every weekend he starts feeling not well. :(

My Australian Doctor called me today (We have a New Zealander Doctor...XD), I was so surprised because Doctor does not like talking on phone. Good to hear his voice, I miss him a lot. Little-Prince was sitting there listening and laughed at our conversation. I said we can meet in Hong Kong someday in early December.

My flash wedding website is in progress. Don't ask me when would it be released, I am trying to get my code looking more OO and increasing reusability. Sorry that I am a developer, not a designer. Looking very flashy and animated is not my concern.

BTW, Hurricanes won. Bye bye Waratahs~ Crusaders VS Bulls tomorrow, kick off at 7:35pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment