01 October 2008

A Dream (interpretation)

This is a very interesting dream. I think it represents the way I see God and reality.

The shy boy is the creator of the mask I am wearing at the beginning of the dream. Then he tries to communicate with me by creating two other figures. These two figures are him, in different shapes and sexuality. They do different things and communicate with each other, but actually they are one. In the dream I understand that the boy is the same as the parents although I see them talk to each other. The boy does not talk to me anymore after he has created the parents, until he started to explain the 3D objects he created. As I said, he's a shy boy. The mum is the one doing the talking and making pancakes. The dad greet me, look at me and smile, but hasn't say much.

The boy then talks about the reality he has created. One of my hypothesis about reality is things only exist when you interact with them, and only the parts you see exist. So most of the time things are hollow, with outer 3D shape if you look at it in a 3D way. As you go inside a shape, e.g. changing battery for your wireless mouse, structure inside the mouse and the batteries also are 3D shape. All you see is the outer walls of things. For internal things that you cannot see, they may as well not exist.

Interesting. I thought my brain would be full of 70-528 Web-Based Client Development exam practice test questions last night.

2 comments:

  1. "Reality is things only exist when you interact with them, and only the parts you see exist."

    You know what...I am thinking the same thing since I was young...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious thought or just a thought? :D

    ReplyDelete