14 October 2008

iMAgiNiff

Sunday we were playing iMAgiNiff at E's home. There were three rounds I kept thinking about them afterwards.

1. If I were on a bus with a celebrity I like, what would I do?
Everyone picked 2 for me, i.e. "I would ignore him". Myself picked 4, i.e. "I would say 'Hello' but respect his privacy". Little-Prince said he would have picked 2 for me as well. I started to wonder, would I really just ignore him eventually? Maybe I were not that brave to say "Hello"? Maybe the others were all right and it's just myself not knowing myself good enough? haha...

2. If I were a punctuation, what would I be?
Although there were 6 answers to choose from, my mind was just choosing between two: a Question mark and an Exclamation mark. I wanted to choose Exclamation mark. My interaction with the world is more like an exclamation than a question. Nevertheless, I had chosen a Question mark at the end, because I know S had chosen that for me, and I also knew that E would pick the Exclamation mark. After this round, besides rethinking whether I am a question or an exclamation, I am also amazed by the fact that I knew exactly what they would pick for me.

3. If he were an emotion, what would he be?
This has nothing to do with me, but interesting to mention what people have selected. Everyone had selected "bored", while E and I had selected "romantic". As I said, for me this was a round about honesty VS getting point, and I had chosen the earlier. It wasn't a hard choice, it's just funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment