07 October 2008

it's nothing

I am not happy, and I do not know why I am not happy.

There is something missing. I feel hollow.

I want to say no one cares about me, but the truth is that I may not want anyone to care about me as well.

Am I being loved? Am I loving people around me?

Am I observing people in their cages? Am I in a cage being observed?

Seem to me they are all from another planet, another world.

Or I am from another planet, another world.

What am I doing here?

He's used to my melancholy. Nothing special, nothing to care, nothing to comfort.

I am so empty.

Where's my soul?

I am not unhappy. I am just... not feeling anything.

Torture me till I realise I am alive.

Or torture me till he shows his care and worry, then I can feel my importance, and I am being loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment