11 December 2009

2009 Olympic Software Christmas Party

Oops, my laptop is dirty because previously I was cooking and facebooking at the same time. Anyway. That’s not important. So today was our Christmas Party! This year it’s a bit different, as it happened in our own warehouse instead of somewhere out there, which is good. More freedom, and better food, because we are cooking our own food and there are a lot of very talented people. The only not-so-good thing this year was… NO Helium balloons! Which means we cannot do cartoon voice this year. Well, someone would probably say I can do cartoon voice anytime anyway without the help of helium.

Of course I have taken heaps of photos! But not just me, Ivy ad Fiora did the same thing with their camera. Hugh picked up Ivy camera later and was shooting every minute. See, I am not alone. Not going to put all these photos here because a lot of them are in facebook already. Except, I didn’t put up one I had my Santa Crocs on.

IMG_0953  IMG_1119

I really like this one, me and my brother. We are both smiling in this photo. I love it. Do we look alike in any way? I am prettier for sure though, no doubt~ :P

IMG_1031

It was a very good Christmas Party. Everyone’s happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment