10 December 2009

Summer Positivity

I love summer, really really love summer. Today is one of those typical Auckland summer day: hot, sunny, a bit of wind, a bit of cloud. 24.5°C now. Nice weather for sitting outside.

Yet, I am in the office. It was so tempting that I went out earlier today. Just stood under the sun and took a few stupid photos outside Olympic Software's building. You can tell from the concrete floor.

I have been taking so many photos with my new camera lately. You know, I never want to take amazing photos and I never into photoshop too (P.S. I know, CS3, I know. It doesn't work by the way). I just want to capture moments, and things, happening in life. Maybe my silly actions, maybe my friends' funny faces, maybe some interesting moments. Love moves me, and I believe all of these are out of love, love towards things and people.

From what I am writing here now, you can tell that I am in a positive mood today. Last night, I wasn't, because I had been forced to do something I was very very reluctant to do. Not that I can't do it, just didn't want to do. I was so frustrated as people all seemed to think I wasn't really reluctant to do it. Nevertheless, look at today's weather, and tomorrow we are having Christmas party in the warehouse at the back of our office. Isn't that nice? I am happy.

Was planning to watch a movie tonight, but I need to make pasta salad for tomorrow party, so I guess I have to skip the movie. Maybe tomorrow if we have no fellowship tomorrow night. I want to watch Where the Wild Things Are.

Tonight I am going to finish Through the looking Glass. Then I can start my new books. You may wonder what take me so long to read a book... well, as I mentioned previously, I have too many alternatives to do in my daily life, and fail to commit some time to read my books everyday. And it is undeniable that I read English books much slower than Chinese books... except textbooks, because I cannot understand Chinese textbooks at all.

Just want to say, I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment