31 December 2011

Last Day of 2011

One hour to 2012.

I seldom review the year that's finishing and not usually have any new year's resolution too. Nevertheless, I have to say, 2011 was a special year. From pregnant to Caelum's arrival, and now he's three months old. This is the biggest change in my life, actually, our lives. He's a happy boy, I hope he can always be a happy boy.

40 mins to go.

I think the one most significant thing I have realised this year is how normal I am.  I am a normal person living a normal life with a normal family forming normal relationships with people everyday and working on a normal job. It's not a sad thing to be ordinary.

30 mins to go.

Love you all.



2 comments:

  1. Nah, you are definitely not normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter normal or abnormal, it's actually natural from the angle of the world. The world is embracing whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete