14 June 2008

Myth II: Jennifer Love Hewitt's body


Well, if you do not agree with what I said last night, let me explain a little bit.

She is good, perfect. I have seen her other photos, and I think she's perfect in those photos. BUT, yet watch the movie. She's way too thin in that movie, especially compare to "love rat" (actually I am still confused whether the husband is "love rat" or his lover is "love rat", or both of them are).

I tell you, it's nothing like the black dressed photo in the poster. Everything looks like the red dressed one.

Maybe I am a bit weird. Coz everyone likes her with long hair, I like her with the short hair.

Ooo, but her face is super sweet. I love her smile. So cute. Her face + Transformers' girl (Megan Fox) body would be perfect... hmm hmm, maybe a bit too hot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment