14 May 2010

Burble burble burble

You may be able to tell already: I am trying to write more here again.

This is a little cycle thingy of me. When I am in a terrible state, I have a lot of inner thoughts, but seldom write here, seldom expose what I am thinking. When I am in good condition, I tend to write more in this blog. So from the number of posts, you can kind of tell whether I am fine, or not fine.

Actually, I don't have too much time to think recently. Work is getting busy now, which is of course a good thing. There are more works lining up, more clients to see, more proposals and system designs to do. At the same time, towards the end of the semester, there are more assignments, more tests, and exam coming up as well. Ya, I am going to have another test next Tuesday, so another study weekend for me.

Sasanka is leaving the company next month and will move to Melbourne. Originally he wanted to quit work earlier. In February, on the day he wanted to tell Joe that he's going to leave, I went in and said I was not going to work for a month before he had a chance to speak. After he heard that, he decided not to tell Joe at that time, and not to leave at that period. Now I am okay again, back to work, and will be back to full time soon after this semester. So he decided to leave Olympic by mid June. As I said our company is always like a family. I really thank Sasanka for delaying his departure because of my condition, actually, without us knowing this, he just decided to delay it himself when he knew I had to off work. Although he probably won't be happy about this, I really believe that's God's plan and I thank God for this. I cannot imagine what would happen if both Sasanka and I were not there at the company. Though the guys are extremely good and capable and honestly I don't do much anyway, but still, one more person is always better.

I had an important dream last night - at least, I thought it's important straight after I had that dream. So in the midnight I kept telling myself I have to remember this dream and write it down. In order to make myself remember, I even say some keywords to myself to reinforce the memory because I knew by the time I wake up I may forget the dream. Nevertheless, now I only remember some of the keywords, still couldn't remember this complete dream... "doctor", "care", "female patient", "heart rate", "consider", "reason"...

Oh well, too bad. So I guess telling yourself something during sleep and expect yourself would remember on the next day does not work very well.

Latin is good. The more I learn, the more I understand why people say learning Latin helps English grammar. At least now I know the difference between "who" and "whom", haha. Love Latin so much, very cool, but useless. Another useless interest of mine outside work.

Nearly 12, should go to sleep. Study tomorrow. *SIGH*...

Now, I wonder, does anyone actually read all these? Up to this line?!

No comments:

Post a Comment