07 July 2010

Cupcakes

IMG_9858

Haven’t posted this picture of the Oreo tart made by Stephen the other day. He’s a really good cook. Now I am making him to try out 芝麻卷 and Oreo Cookies and Cream cupcakes. Hope I can try the cupcakes soon. It’s interesting that many of our guys can cook. Well, except Hugh I guess. LOL. Andre was a really good cook as well. Girls here, well… maybe not so hopeless after this morning I tried out Fiora’s muffin attempt.

So ya, here is the Oreo Cookies and Cream cupcakes recipes.

http://www.howtoeatacupcake.net/2007/09/oreo-cookies-and-cream-cupcakes.html

Look so yum.

Ya, I am not too worry about my weight and fatness anymore.

Oh, since we are talking about 芝麻卷, I have to share this super short clip (8 secs only). Stephen found it, all of us ROFL.



lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai lai~~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment