02 July 2010

Disappointment

This makes me...really disappointed, and sad. All the supports I gave her, all the words, true from my heart, that I told her. All the love I poured out. And now she blocked me (and maybe some people specifically) from her wall, out of her castle, which she has maybe so called real friends, who may only encourage her and agree with her but not recommend to her what is right and wrong.

Several weeks ago, I took Candy, that I was so upset that I dreamt of scolding her, because I thought I truly reaccepted her and willing to be there for her. Candy said my love and reacceptance are still true, but from human emotions, it make sense to be angry too. Pastor Sun said, that dream is a way God allowed me to release my emotions.

I said I am there to be friend, I was serious, and true. She said she loves me too and she wants to be my friend too, was a line together with all the lies and disappointing actions. I think, I am hurt.

Maybe I am too stupid. Things would never be the same, things would never be the same from the beginning. You thought friends are there to help and remind each other? You thought one way love and prayer can really solve problems in people’s hearts? 

Little Prince said I should have expected, because of all the relationships between us, and because I know too much. Maybe I am too naive. I just want everyone happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment