22 October 2010

Juliet is the Sun

Once, not long ago, I had this conversation with a guy.

"I don't know ay, I am really attached to her."

"yeah I know."

"it's not just her face is pretty, but character, everything."

"well when you are in love, everything about her is adorable, even when she were having bad temper."

"She is like a sun, once I met her, everyone else is just candle light."

"hmmm... Ya I guess. See "Juliet is the Sun". Doesn't mean she is really the sun, but once you are in love, she is."

So and so.

I knew he likes her a lot, but when I heard he said she's the sun and everyone else is just candle light, I was moved. Very poetic, but true.

The Romeo kind of love, I guess, in a more mature and serious being.

2 comments:

  1. 但願他可以永遠視她為太陽,長久的愛慕才是可貴的。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 但永遠的單戀很可憐呢。

    ReplyDelete