26 December 2010

Christmas 2010 II

This year Christmas is not the same as any year in the past. I do not mean the Christmas day, on which I just spent the day alone till dinner time. I mean my mentality, my thoughts, my feelings, my attitude.

The birth of Christ is a great news, because this is the manifestation of God's love to me. Therefore, I shared this love to people around me. I thanked people for loving me, caring about me and helped me, and I wished them well.

Hugh said he thought I love them no matter what, unconditionally, not only because God loved me first. I told him without God's love in the first place there would be no us and no love, so I could not have loved anyone. It is true, there is a strong correlation here.

I always thought I love people, and I have always said God loves me, yet until my heart could for sure feel being loved by God and people, I can really say I love.

I guess I can finally say, I have love, the true love.

God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment