27 December 2010

Christmas 2010 III

Remarkable things in this Christmas period:

1. A secret santa present I prepared for the Christmas party at Sally's place. I bought a sitting cushion and drew on it. I like what I have done, I did put some thoughts in it.


2. I bought a reindeer thingy, it's so cute!


3. Christmas light this year is awesome like last year, and the telecom tree is even more colourful. That was a really good day. I knew more about Sally, Tony and Sally's mum Linda. Oh, and Ben Ben as well. By the way, Sally has accepted Christ about a week or two ago.


4. Christmas dinner with my family. Actually it is nothing special. It's just a normal dinner like every other night except there is ham, but I seldom have Christmas dinner with my family. I think from now on I will do this every year. :D


5. Today the English service had a Christmas party! I didn't join in most of the games, but it's fun watching them play and taking photos for them. Stupidly I brought my camera without a memory card, fortunately I have my iPhone 4 with me.


6. I hosted the Christmas party + service fellowship on Friday. People said it was good, I hope it really was good because I wanted people to bring back the right message about Christmas. Thanks God for giving me strength and wisdom to complete the job.


7. I gave out many Christmas cards this year! Yay! Good girl kiu kiu!

No comments:

Post a Comment