29 December 2010

Cooking for Esther and Gavin

Sorry for using English all the time because I am too lazy to type Chinese even though my English is horrible. Anyway. So tonight we had a gathering at Katie’s place and we cooked for Esther and Gavin. A few more days before they will leave New Zealand. Since Esther wanted to try our coking, Jas bravely suggested tonight’s event, and, yes, lamb again – as Esther wished.

We did have something new this time: broccoli soup, green salad and mushroom. These are all our master chef James Bond’s ideas, I was just an assistant executor.

Me & James Bond

Dinner I   Dinner II

Oh, we bought a very expensive but very yummy ice-cream! Here it is! It’s approx. $20 a litre, but very yummy, well, at least everyone else thinks it’s very yummy. I think it’s okay – I am not really a big fan of chocolate most of the time. Only when I am stressed, chocolate becomes my friend.

Yummy ice-cream

You know, I am proud of myself, not because of the cooking, but the joy I had and the peace among me and the others. Recently I found out that I care less in a lot of things, and less sensitive (in a bad way) in people relationship, and did try a lot in showing my love and friendship. I am proud of myself. I have been a very good girl.

You will be proud of me too and say I am a good girl now.

All of us

Actually it’s not hard, I just have to understand and get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment