20 December 2010

Inception

Finally watched Inception.

- if entering more than three levels of dream will easily get into limbo, I am probably already in it, since 7+ levels are usual to me.

- people's actions and thinkings are too normal, too sensible and too sequential for dreams, at least comparing to my dreams.

- the only thing the dreamers dare to break was gravity, how boring! There are so many things against metaphysical laws and nature are open to be violated in a real dream! Like dimensions, sexuality, functions, mathematical rules.

- memories in dreams... or dreams become memories. Pictures and scenes of my dreams always pop up in my mind in my daily life while I am awake and in the so-called reality. I then have to classify what is a memory from a dream and what is a real life experience. It's not only constructing dreams with reality objects causes confusion, unrealistic dreams also intrude my mind.

- sometimes it's hard to say whether there was something strange in the dream, or something strange in reality. I always thought I could walk in air, till one day I realize the fact that I can't, and I am not sure what here is the strange idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment