30 June 2011

Just let it be

It's damn hard. I said, if mine and Caelum's life are what they want, to prove that I didn't do a thing wrong, just say it.

Sometimes I do not know whether I should care, or I shouldn't. However that really bothers me and now getting too close to my limit.

Too close that started to worry the rational part of myself. I know so well what that means.

I can't see a way out. Maybe I need to convince myself that I do not need a way out. I can just ignore it, forget about it, keep living my own life here.

At least the one I love surely loves me. Do I really need everyone's understanding and trust? Can I just let them say whatever, believe and blame me for things I haven't done at all, spread whatever they took as "the truth"?

Don't worry too much. I will be fine. Just let me say whatever here for I believe they won't see these. I hope I am safe here, in my castle, my little piece of land.

I don't want to speak to a hole on a wall then covered the hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment