28 June 2011

Reasons

Regarding the right, politically correct reasons, this morning I had a second thought.
Sad, depressed,  distressed, melancholy, sorrow, despondent, despairing… all these emotions are very complex indeed. What are the reasons for one to these emotions? Which reasons are right and politically correct and which are wrong? What are the reasons people should be expecting?
If I am limiting my mind to believe only some of these reasons are the right one, isn’t that too harsh to myself and also to others? Isn’t that too judgemental for something that can be so complicated? Moreover, can I really understand and dig out what are the reasons? Or am I just assuming what the reasons are or are not?
Am I being too inhuman to myself sometimes?
I feel much better today. Thinking is a serious, necessary but dangerous process.

No comments:

Post a Comment