17 August 2011

Mystery

I was reading some old blog posts of people. Once again, after many years, I realise sometimes attraction and attachment just build up secretly and quietly from no where. Different kind of relationships arise from time to time between people: friendship, love, trust, or all sorts of negative kinds. Looking back it's hard to figure out how some of these has been developed, formed or changed. Since when I found this guy interesting? Since when I wanted to be friend with him? Since when I fell in love with him? Since when I found these people annoying? Since when I disliked those people? I wonder how many people can clearly work out the start or the causes of these feelings.

Maybe the start and causes are not important, but that's really quite interesting. I sometimes wonder why myself would become good friends with some people, and why myself would find some people more attractive, and why myself would be more attached to some people but not some others. I guess it's the same kind of mystery for everyone, and sometimes it may as well be left as a mystery.

Oh I am not sure what myself is trying to say anymore. Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment