21 August 2011

Yummy cake and Sunny day

Today is Mr. Choy's 30th birthday. Last night we went steamboat with him and some friends. I like the cake Jason bought, it's very yummy.

We went to Viaduct and the North Wharf this afternoon after Church, where the trams are, and where all the new extensions are built as part of the Rugby World Cup preparation. Good exercise for me. For a longtime I haven't been walking for more than 15 mins! It's good timing too because my back pain has basically gone in the last week. Before I really can't walk for long.

Nice weather and warm when the sun was out. It's a bit windy when we walked back from Gelato place to Jason's car, but overall it was an enjoyable afternoon.

I was a bit sleepy after I got home, but didn't sleep before dinner. Now it's 10:30pm, guess it's about time to rest. However that doesn't mean I am going to sleep now. Usually I will spend an hour on sudoku in bed before I sleep at night, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment