24 April 2007

PSENZ(?) meeting in 25 mins

Yep, another geeking thing I am going to attend - just before ANZAC holiday. Well, It would become a monthly thing, I know. It's a geek organisation, but probably the discussions are not as geeky as the Architecture chat coffe time Alex is going to hold. I have to involve in some geeky stuff in order to make myself more realistic -- to balance out my philosophical thinkings.

I have finally read the article about maths, logic and quantum world in NS. It's very interesting and I would like to know more about quantum truth now (If there is a realiaty, if there is a truth).

Tomorrow is ANZAC holiday. Well, to me it's the essay writing day. I have not started my essay for Philosophy of Law (I have asked for extension). Should I write on Aquinas, or HLA Hart, or Realism?

Old Roger, my philosophy friend, tell me your thought. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment