13 April 2009

Why

I never ask the question "Why" when things happen to people around me.

It's because I believe things have to happen anyway, if it's not to people around me, it will be to people not around me. So the only difference is whether I know that person or not. Which does not raise the question about "Why".

Although we say things happen for a reason, however most of the time, the "reason" is not something we really have to know. It may also happen to be a reason we cannot accept it is the reason anyway.

So I think asking "Why" is useless most of the time. You can say I a not logical. It doesn't matter. Why is him/her? Well, it will be someone else if it is not him/her, and people around the other person will ask the same question. There's no point.

Life's not a fair game. It's never a fair game like what we think it should be. It's not as fair as what everyone in the world think it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment