22 June 2009

Just before shower time

It has been days I haven’t seriously writen something on this blog. Since I am waiting for my troops to complete the transportation of grapes from Dominion to Archangel before I go to shower, let me write something here.

I was in a car accident this morning, at 6:40 a.m.. Someone random from the lane on my left just suddenly decided to cut into my lane. Unavoidably there’s a crash. I think I am generally okay. Can tell for sure tomorrow morning. My car’s not okay, poor boy has to be fixed and that will at least take a week or two. Other than that, my life’s normal, I guess. Not really actually. How can my life be absolutely same as usual when we have visitor at home? Just not possible. I am trying to make it as normal as it can be by doing some abnormal stuff. Anyway.

I am going shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment