27 June 2009

Miluju tebe

Finally, watched Once.

I wanted to watch it for a long long time. For quite obvious reasons, like this is the kind of movie I like and it’s about guitar (but not rock style). I mentioned about this to Simon the other day, and he said he has the DVD, so yesterday he brought me the DVD. Today is Saturday. The first thing I did after I woke up (and brushed my teeth and changed my outfit) was sitting in front of the TV watched this movie.

I just love it. I love the music, the naturalness, the dynamics between the Guy and the Girl, the other interesting musicians, the simple, straight forward and plain storyline, the ending… he play on the street at night, they walk on the street with the Girl’s vacuum cleaner, they play Falling Slowly in the music shop, he tell his story with music on the bus, he ask her to stay and she f**k him and walk away, the guy in suit stood up and played guitar, they approach the other musicians, they ride on the bike, they talk on the hill, the musician party, the recording time, Timmy, the car test, frisbee game at dawn, the Guy’s father’s words, the ending that he goes to London and she stays with her husband…

When they play Falling Slowly in the music shop, I was holding my guitar (I very often play on my guitar while I am watching DVDs alone), following them to play the song. It’s in C, so easy enough for me to play the melody notes at once. No, I didn’t play the chords, although he was teaching her the chords, I am no good at chords.

d r m r | d r f m | d r m r | d |

d r m r | d r f m | d r m r | d |

d r m r | d r f m | d r m r | d |

l, m rd t, | l, m rd t, | l, m rd t,| s, | |

d r t d | d r t d | d r t d | t l |

d r t d | d r t d | d r t d | t l | |

d r m r | d r f m | d r m r | d

d r m r | d r f m | d r m r | d

l, m rd t, | d m rd t, | l , m rd t, | s, | |

d r t d | d r t d | d r t d | t l |

d r t d | d r t d | d r t d | t l |

d r t d | d r t d | d r t d | t l | ……

You know, actually I don’t hate romantic story. I hate overkill romantic stories (Princess movies are different though, coz they have to be romantic in an exaggerated way). I love this kind of romantic story. They don’t even have to exchange a kiss to present the feelings. I love this movie more than Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. Although in some way, they are sort of similar type. Maybe it’s the music. Maybe it’s the love.

Guy: What’s the Czech for “do you love him

Girl: Milujete ho

Guy: So…Milujete ho?

Girl: Miluju tebe

No comments:

Post a Comment