08 May 2008

Alchemy

I had a dream last night, it's about alchemist. Honestly I can hardly remember the dream now. I am a bit disappointed, I should have note down the dream before a busy working day. The only thing I remember is I was explaining why transmutation metal to gold usually starts with mercury.

Then I thought of the book I picked up in Borders (but end up putting back on the shelf): The Alchemist. It's a really small book (that's probably one of the reasons why I picked it up in the first place) and easy to read. The reasons that I put it back... I don't have a good discount coupon and have a lot of unread stuff (that have to be read) at home. Oh, and I like hardback and bigger fonts for English books (small fonts for magazines are okay). The only small font paperback English book I have finished without skipping any pages is Dawn by V.C. Andrew (VC Andrew died before the book is completed and Andrew Neiderman completed this novel).

Actually, I am writing my essay, better get back to it... (can I transmutate Microsoft Word, Lemos' book and some New Scientists into an essay?)

No comments:

Post a Comment