26 May 2008

Joe's 60th Birthday

Today is Joe's 60th birthday. We had been secretly prepared a celebration for him. Everyone from Auckland office joined, and people like Stephen and Joy who have already left Olympic came along as well. Robyn brought her baby girl, who had been crying a bit during the speeches.

image image
image image

Joe were very surprised, proven that we had kept it very quiet. Some of us are invited to make speeches (Terryll nearly forgot me!) before Joe said something about his 60th (he looked a bit shy and embarrassed, haha). Olympic is really like a whanau. We are all workmates, but there's more than that. I am so glad that I've been working here since I graduated from University.

image image
image image

By the way, I gave Joe a hug and a kiss. smile_regular

No comments:

Post a Comment