27 January 2011

Exercising

Exercise is a must in graviditate - as all the sources say. Therefore I have started walking (during work time, just 15 mins walk down to Ellerslie main street), and started to do some mild Wii Fit exercises again. This morning I woke up early, so I started the day with 17 mins of Wii Fit exercises, then came to work.

Had an OK sleep last night, finally. Guess exercises help a bit too. Also I read part of my book last night for an hour when hubby and the guys were playing basketball. I have stopped gaming for infanti, and started eating healthy.

Yesterday I bought a notebook so i can write down whatever at anytime about me graviditate.

***

I am experiencing some minor cramps. Apparently, it's normal. Honestly, Timeo ne abortio. Apparently is is not something unusual. Hope people who know about my fear can pray for us.

***

By the way, so called Week 4 at the moment. So by week 9, he/she will look more like a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment