04 January 2011

Random Blah

  • Little Prince is back today.
  • Back to work tomorrow, sad, no more holiday.
  • Four new people starting in our team tomorrow on the 10th.
  • Got some new fabrics.
  • Got the complete set of books.
  • BBQ last night was good. Tiffany's house was so nice! Very pretty and well decorated, with two very big Christmas trees and nice furnitures.
  • Some feelings, when they are there, you struggle; when they are gone, you miss them.
  • I am a happier girl now, I know I am.
  • It's hard to stop thinking even though I don't mind.
  • I don't want to sleep.
  • I should start reading the last book tomorrow.
  • Pain in my shoulders.
  • Something in my mind.
  • In the past I'd say "Love and Hate", now I say "Love and Life".
  • What is in your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment