05 January 2011

In bed - random thoughts

Can't sleep, it's very warm tonight, too warm. Left my book at work, so I can't read even though I really want to read now. Therefore in bed I am, trying to fight the heat and fall asleep.

You know, nothing in the world remains at the same size when everyone in the world is sleeping.

You know, everything has only the exterior you can see, not the interior you cannot see.

You know, everything in the world is shrinking at the same speed by the same ratio all the time.

You know, the red in your head, is actually the same as the blue in my mind.

You know, there are little green men in another dimension which we can never reach.

You know, from the last moment we have entered one of the alternate worlds.

Now tell me I am wrong in everything and I should go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment