17 November 2005

Rando's Birthday Party

The lie detector is pretty cool, and eventually it is quite accurate. I have all sorts of bad questions in my mine, and have asked some only. Well, not dare to ask all. Rando and I have one in our mine for Johnny's girl, but we didn't ask, we are afraid of our little five baby. Ha-ha...

Leanne asked Hugh one question (of coz I am not going to repeat the question here) and I'm amazed Hugh really told the "truth" (ah, maybe it's actually less that the "truth"). Nicholas lied to one question, Sally was so pissed that the lie detector didn't give him an electric shock. That's quite funny, i didn't expect he would tell the truth anyway.

The coin game was fun too, but it's not suitable for people like me, who is suspicious and would think too much indeed. I wonder are all people telling the truth in the game, but I absolutely believe that everyone put a head for "Edward sings very well". (MWHAHAHAHA...)

By the way, Anna really sounds/looks like Lou, the tone, the voice, and the gestures. Man, I start to think Anna lmay have Lou's bad habits too... ;P Sisters... *sigh*! Poor Mennas, poor Francis (MWHAHAHAHA... x 2).

3 comments:

  1. heyhey,wht did u n rando have in mind at that night? ahhahahahah

    yea, anna and lou r very "alike"! hopefully, francis wont be receiving any special treatment which mennas has been "enjoying"...

    ReplyDelete