04 March 2008

Frustration

When I was deploying database changes last night for the Sunday School application, I found some collation problem which stopped me to continue. My local development environment does not have this issue, so I was quite frustrated and not sure what to do. Then I was too sleepy and I know I have to wake up early for work today, so I gave up and went to sleep. As predicted it was not a good sleep because I have an unsolved issue in my mind which keep my brain working. I even saw ET telling me to change the database collation in the dream. Anyway. This morning I have a clearer mind and at work I do have a Latin collation database that is handy for testing. So I solved the problem in 15 minutes (which is a stupid one). Last night was a real waste. I am going to deploy the database changes again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment