23 March 2008

Thrill

Something scary happened to me today. I was really nervous and my body was shaking. People (especially guys) would think it's not that scary and they wouldn't agree why I have to be scared. But for me, it reminded me something(s) happened in the past when I was very young, when I had completely no idea what happened until I've grown up. Maybe that's the reason I am more reacted to this, although after all I don't think that's over reacting. I didn't tell anyone else except Cindy, Lisa and Sal, but Little-Prince had told a few people what had happened. Though they would not understand exactly what's happening. They'd never understand emotionally and mentally what's happening. I am very sure the person who's doing that know exactly what he's doing, and Little-Prince proved that too.

I was really really nervous. I started biting my nails, holding my hands together, and my body was shaking. I kept telling myself that's not scary and nothing to be scared so why do I have to be nervous. I am not sure whether that worked or not because I couldn't think and couldn't remember anything including words from the sermon and the holy communion.

Anyway. To other people it's just another day with something weird or unusal happened. Not that simple for me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment